Getting started with GuestPoint® is easy. The team at Centium have a streamlined procedure we follow, making the whole process flow both easily and logically.
After your order is processed the first step is configuring the software. Our dedicated implementation team works with you to understand the layout of your property and actually configures GuestPoint® for you.
Training is the next step. Centium has carefully designed a series of online training videos and learning guides for you to use, followed by personalized, one-on-one web based training.
Once you are comfortable GuestPoint® is turned on in Learning Mode. This allows you to run hypothetical scenarios using your GuestPoint® system and to make any adjustments to the set up that you need.
While you go through the training, our team works in the background to do the final pieces of preparing GuestPoint® for your use. This includes such things as: Data Conversion (if contracted) and channel management integration.
When you are comfortable, you’re switched out of Learning mode and ready for your first bookings!
We are here to help with providing automatic data backups, 24/7 support and ongoing product upgrades.
Once we finish your implementation of GuestPoint®,, you will have the following checklist complete:
- GuestPoint® installed on as many computers at your property as you require
- GuestPoint® fully set up and ready to go, including room configuration, stationery, rates etc
- Your online booking page and mobile booking page setup and ready to start taking bookings
- Your Facebook booking page setup and ready to start taking bookings
- Connection to your Channel Manager
- Connection to your telephone and point of sale systems (optional)
- Existing customer data loaded (optional)
- Future reservation data loaded if you are changing from a compatible system (optional)
- Access to the training videos and User Guide
- Access to the Credit Card Vault to securely store customer credit card data
- One-on-one personalized training in how to use GuestPoint®
- Access to ongoing 24/7 telephone support provided by a Centium team member (not outsourced)
- Automatic data backup in the secure Centium cloud server
- Ongoing product upgrades
Getting to know GuestPoint®.
Navigating through GuestPoint® is easy, with five tabs to manage every aspect of your property’s front office.
The Reservation tab brings up the reservation plan with its host of tools and functionality.
The Customers tab gives you access to your guests’ details and profiles.
The Accounts tab is where you locate all accounting matters for your guests, including non-residential charges.
The Management tab includes daily tasks, reports and set up functionality, including online inventory and dynamic rate management.
The Dashboard tab is where you access up-to-the-minute property performance stats and information.
You will also receive WebPoint®· the online booking page that links from your web site.
GuestPoint®· also includes a secure credit card number storage facility with the built-in Secure Credit Card Vault, for peace of mind.